If normal people have spring fever, than I must have spring mania. Our family is dealing with multiple uncertainties right now. Although I am trying to trust God, right now the anxiety is just about choking me. I can't sleep when I'm supposed to and I have to nap during the day to keep functional. If I didn't I would start to get dazed and confused. Anyway, the train is moving and I don't know how to slow it down. I know I can't control my circumstances no matter what they are, but how do I get my head to stop spinning. It's funny the other day I prayed and took a deep breath and the Lord immediately brought to my mind the verse, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee." That's the trouble thou now isn't it. If my mind was truely stayed on Him I wouldn't be spinning...Would I? Well I'm going to go to bed and if I can sleep... SLEEP
Up in the wee hours of the morning, is yet another perk of being bipolar. Yes, that's sarcasm because unlike some, I don't like being like this. I started getting a little more hyper than usual and now I can't sleep. I slept for an hour or two when hubby woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. So I wasn't worried about anything, but I was wide awake. Even though I now feel tired, I still don't feel sleepy. It is hard to explain. Well I already took some calm down medicine and that didn't work so I am getting ready to take more. I use it only when I have to, but considering I need to function in a few hours I WILL consider this one of those times. I was excited about started school and I guess maybe I am going through an up cycle. That sort of makes sense since I had a down cycle in the beginning of the summer. I am glad that the cycles are much shorter than they used to be. I remember being tired and having little energy or ambition to do anyt...
Comments
Post a Comment