Have you ever found yourself listening to someone speak and suddenly a part of your brain escapes into a world of all its own. You take what that person actually said and begin to analyze what it surely must have meant. Meanwhile the rest of your brain is attempting to pay attention to what the person talking to you is continuing to say. Alright, I admit this sounds ridiculous, but welcome to my brain(:. That isn't to say this is always the case, but far to often it is. I have to consentrate on listening and ask the person to repeat stuff if my mind begins to wander. Sometimes I have no trouble at all listening. On a bad day, it's like a tornado went off inside my head. The good news I've been finding is that "normal" people seem to struggle with this too. They just don't to the same extent.
I am running out of good title ideas. Maybe I need to unlock comments again.(: Anyway, I am having a challenge this raining morning. Afternoon now. Yikes! I still feel achy since mt flu shot last week. I can't seem to get anything done. Not even sure where to start. I think there's been an avalanche and I am under it all. If my therapist was here she would tell me to make a list. Somehow magically that will work. I tried to do my vision exercises and my eyes wouldn't coorperate so there something physical. Probably head pressure from the allergies. So herein is the deal. I will try to get a space cleared and then call it a day.
Comments
Post a Comment