Well, here I go. I am in desperate need of a good vent session. Generally those are not pleasant for most humans to witness so if you are NOT me you may want to sit this one out(: I started taking lamactal on Thursday after stopping depacote under doctors care. The first day it made me dizzy for several hours and nauseous for a couple. I was told to try taking it with food. I think I waited too long to eat that first day and that is what caused the side effect. The other problems I seem to be having are headaches every morning which wake me up. It is my sinuses so the netti pot helps that to go away, but then I have trouble getting back to sleep. I have a burning in pain in my neck where my spine is that started only hours after taking it and has not gone away. Last night (day five), I started to get muscle aches in my shoulders and back. This morning I am very stiff and sore. I also noticed that vertigo problem returning. I have had it twice in the last two days. That is when I feel like the floor beneath me is collapsing. I have called the psychiatrist once already. I will be calling again today to let him know if the muscle pain gets any worse, I will stop the medicine. I will not take pain medication every day because my other medicine is causing pain. Okay I feel way better now. Maybe now I can try sleeping again. I am really tired so I hope I can get the pain to stop so I can sleep.
Up in the wee hours of the morning, is yet another perk of being bipolar. Yes, that's sarcasm because unlike some, I don't like being like this. I started getting a little more hyper than usual and now I can't sleep. I slept for an hour or two when hubby woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. So I wasn't worried about anything, but I was wide awake. Even though I now feel tired, I still don't feel sleepy. It is hard to explain. Well I already took some calm down medicine and that didn't work so I am getting ready to take more. I use it only when I have to, but considering I need to function in a few hours I WILL consider this one of those times. I was excited about started school and I guess maybe I am going through an up cycle. That sort of makes sense since I had a down cycle in the beginning of the summer. I am glad that the cycles are much shorter than they used to be. I remember being tired and having little energy or ambition to do anyt...
Comments
Post a Comment