Skip to main content

Sleepy But Not Complaining(:

That's right I'm tired and I'm not complaining. Just a fact. I had a good day although a full one. It is now 12:00 a.m. and I can't go to bed yet cause I have to wash clothes. I washed some earlier today, but didn't have time to finish all the laundry before we went out for the evening. When we got home I totally forgot until it was bedtime. I would have just washed em and dried them in the morning, but turns out Hubby is out of unmentionables. Honestly, I just washed whites two days ago and would have took care of it then if he had told me he needed them. Oh well. I needed to wash stuff anyway. Just hope my body cooperates when real morning comes and I have to get up. I slept really well last night and didn't even need a nap today. For those of you who know me really well that is surprising. I tend to fizzle out at some point in the day. My nutritionist says it is cause of waiting too long to eat during the day. Not sure. I did get a sugar drop tonight, but it was weird cause it was after I ate. Just guessing here, but I probably didn't drink enough today. I broke a teapot. But I didn't cry or get mad. I have an excuse to replace it. It was one of those personal ones. I like them. I have a bigger one I use when the boys both want tea at once. I guess after my last post, I have to prove that I can drivel on about less intense subjects. I am doing the something thankful each day thing on Facebook. I am trying to do verses to, but I haven't each time. I am so glad my husband supports me in so many ways. I couldn't home school the children without his help. My Math skills don't go much higher than sixth grade so it will be interesting when we get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ansomnia

Up in the wee hours of the morning, is yet another perk of being bipolar. Yes, that's sarcasm because unlike some, I don't like being like this. I started getting a little more hyper than usual and now I can't sleep. I slept for an hour or two when hubby woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. So I wasn't worried about anything, but I was wide awake. Even though I now feel tired, I still don't feel sleepy. It is hard to explain. Well I already took some calm down medicine and that didn't work so I am getting ready to take more. I use it only when I have to, but considering I need to function in a few hours I WILL consider this one of those times. I was excited about started school and I guess maybe I am going through an up cycle. That sort of makes sense since I had a down cycle in the beginning of the summer. I am glad that the cycles are much shorter than they used to be. I remember being tired and having little energy or ambition to do anyt...

I Threw Out the Moon

  My son made a paper mâché replica of the moon when he was younger. Being the consistent pack rat that I am it was still here in our living room. I am trying to clean everything up and believe or not, throw out the stuff we don’t need. Do you find it hard to throw away stuff you don’t need, remove things you shouldn’t have, or give up things you need to? It is different for everyone, but we can probably all relate to that in some small way. If you’re wondering how I got here you’d have to go way back. Growing up I didn’t have a lot of friends. It was my toys and me. My imagination gave them personalities. Could it be that I don’t need that stuff anymore? Could it be that I have real live people who are right here and worth much more! It won’t be easy, but I am willing to do the work. I will trash the unwanted books if I have to. I don’t expect people to understand, but maybe hold back the judgment. Cause like I said before, everyone struggles with something. Maybe it’s giving...

An Issue of Blood Matthew 9:20

I have often felt like I know this woman having struggled off and on with my own issues. Very possible she had endometriosis which I do not. I am certainly thankful as that is such a difficult thing. Why do I love this story then? She was unseen. She had an issue no one could see. She couldn't talk about or get any relief. As my good old issue came back again and knocked me of my physical strength, I am reminded of this lady. I am not referring to my emotional struggles. This was good old fashioned physical nuisance. My devotional was about taking care of my body. All I can gleen from that is sleep and drink a bunch. This will pass. Not signifigant enough to say. Forgive me if I too feel the need to sneak up and touch Jesus garment anyway. Because I need to be refreshed. Do you ever just need someone to hit reset for you? Do you ever need to take a day to do nothing? I will be doing that tomorrow and just hope by the next day I have happy insides(:.