Skip to main content

Never done

You know the old saying, "A woman's work is never done." I have to admit that it is surprisingly true. You get one job done and there are twelve more waiting to be accomplished. Before you can finish those it is time to do number one all over again. My house is a royal mess. I have three loads of laundry to fold. There is dirty laundry backed up to be washed. It is time to get out the cool clothes and put away the warm ones. The attic is so messy right now(that one's not my fault) that I can't get in there to do it. My boys have too many clothes because we haven't got to this sorting process yet. So their clothes are falling out of their drawers. It doesn't help that they don't fold anything. It doesn't matter I fold their clothes because they shove them in and they don't stay folded. Needless to say it is a tossup from running from the house screaming or throwing clothes out the window. Not going to do either, but it sure felt good to say so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ansomnia

Up in the wee hours of the morning, is yet another perk of being bipolar. Yes, that's sarcasm because unlike some, I don't like being like this. I started getting a little more hyper than usual and now I can't sleep. I slept for an hour or two when hubby woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. So I wasn't worried about anything, but I was wide awake. Even though I now feel tired, I still don't feel sleepy. It is hard to explain. Well I already took some calm down medicine and that didn't work so I am getting ready to take more. I use it only when I have to, but considering I need to function in a few hours I WILL consider this one of those times. I was excited about started school and I guess maybe I am going through an up cycle. That sort of makes sense since I had a down cycle in the beginning of the summer. I am glad that the cycles are much shorter than they used to be. I remember being tired and having little energy or ambition to do anyt...

The Kid Perspective

As a kid I watched my parents fight about different things. I don't really have any other parents to compare them to so I can't really say whether they were normal fights couples have or not. I couldn't even say what most of them were about except the ones that were about me. We only ate as a family on holidays. My father came home late so we kids ate without him. I do remember spending time with him in the evening before I went to bed so it couldn't have been that late. My own husband gets home a little later because of his job commute so we eat late every night. But home schooling has given us the ability to be more flexible than my Mom was able to be. We had school early the next day. As I got older, I remember my Father being home less and less and the fights seemed to intensify. I remember one night when I was thirteen. I could hear them yelling through the wall. My mom found me crying and I told her I didn't want them to get a divorce. She told me...

An Issue of Blood Matthew 9:20

I have often felt like I know this woman having struggled off and on with my own issues. Very possible she had endometriosis which I do not. I am certainly thankful as that is such a difficult thing. Why do I love this story then? She was unseen. She had an issue no one could see. She couldn't talk about or get any relief. As my good old issue came back again and knocked me of my physical strength, I am reminded of this lady. I am not referring to my emotional struggles. This was good old fashioned physical nuisance. My devotional was about taking care of my body. All I can gleen from that is sleep and drink a bunch. This will pass. Not signifigant enough to say. Forgive me if I too feel the need to sneak up and touch Jesus garment anyway. Because I need to be refreshed. Do you ever just need someone to hit reset for you? Do you ever need to take a day to do nothing? I will be doing that tomorrow and just hope by the next day I have happy insides(:.