Every day little things around us either bring us pleasure or discontent. When it comes to being married, it can depend on the hour or the day. I love my husband to pieces, but those little things can test my patience. It bugs him that I open wrappers and forget to throw them away. It bugs me that he blows his nose really loud right next to the bed when I am sleeping. I say those because they are so ridiculous. I have as many irritating qualities as he does. A few reasons to be glad I married him. He still wakes me up with a kiss every morning. He makes me laugh. He rubs my head when I have a headache. He comes home to me every night. The day he is perfect; I will be too! We have had our rocky times, but with God's help they brought us closer together. I didn't really know what love was when I got married. Does anyone? I just looooved him(:. I didn't know about choosing to love someone by my actions. I wash underwear for him because his love language is service. Not that I wouldn't wash his underwear(:. Just that I have to make sure I am doing something for him or he doesn't feel loved. He sits next to me on the couch for a few minutes because I need that "quality time" to feel loved. I know this is sounding way too preachy, but I just needed to write it. Read into it whatever you want. My blog...my rules! I love my hubby!
Up in the wee hours of the morning, is yet another perk of being bipolar. Yes, that's sarcasm because unlike some, I don't like being like this. I started getting a little more hyper than usual and now I can't sleep. I slept for an hour or two when hubby woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. So I wasn't worried about anything, but I was wide awake. Even though I now feel tired, I still don't feel sleepy. It is hard to explain. Well I already took some calm down medicine and that didn't work so I am getting ready to take more. I use it only when I have to, but considering I need to function in a few hours I WILL consider this one of those times. I was excited about started school and I guess maybe I am going through an up cycle. That sort of makes sense since I had a down cycle in the beginning of the summer. I am glad that the cycles are much shorter than they used to be. I remember being tired and having little energy or ambition to do anyt...
Comments
Post a Comment