I know how negative that last post was, butI needed to say it. I don't haves lot of time to blog these days which is why I hardly ever do. Going to just say today needs to be better. I will probably feel better about things after it's over.
I am running out of good title ideas. Maybe I need to unlock comments again.(: Anyway, I am having a challenge this raining morning. Afternoon now. Yikes! I still feel achy since mt flu shot last week. I can't seem to get anything done. Not even sure where to start. I think there's been an avalanche and I am under it all. If my therapist was here she would tell me to make a list. Somehow magically that will work. I tried to do my vision exercises and my eyes wouldn't coorperate so there something physical. Probably head pressure from the allergies. So herein is the deal. I will try to get a space cleared and then call it a day.
Comments
Post a Comment