“And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” Sometimes it feels like I am on one of those electric walk ways they have at airports. I am just being dragged along as life whooshes by. It is all happening so fast and I am very aware that the unknown future is coming. I doubt everything, but in my heart always go back to Jesus. He is my only absolute. That God IS and did send Jesus for me. Yes, I can believe that. That he forgave everything I ever did and will not condemn me, I have to say, Yes,,, God said it so it IS so. Still scary to face a Holy, Perfect God. But if he promises deliverce from that then I guess I have to figure that one out. It is not easy to say that here, but I need to do that I can admit the struggle. Fear has always been my biggest. I hear little tap taps at night and think someone is coming in. I am jumpy I think because I have sensory issues. Anyway, too tired to finish. I am praying God gives me the answers I need to know that He is nothing to fear.
I am running out of good title ideas. Maybe I need to unlock comments again.(: Anyway, I am having a challenge this raining morning. Afternoon now. Yikes! I still feel achy since mt flu shot last week. I can't seem to get anything done. Not even sure where to start. I think there's been an avalanche and I am under it all. If my therapist was here she would tell me to make a list. Somehow magically that will work. I tried to do my vision exercises and my eyes wouldn't coorperate so there something physical. Probably head pressure from the allergies. So herein is the deal. I will try to get a space cleared and then call it a day.
Comments
Post a Comment