I open this post with a quote,”But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good…” There are often times when something happens that we just can’t understand. Why? Why is this happening? I have tortured myself with questions and pillows of self doubt convinced that I am blowing up all my relationships. But whether or not that is true, I still don’t know. What I do choose to believe is that God still continues to work things out for good in my life (Romans 8:28). I saw that happen yesterday when one person’s snub opened up another’s welcome. I know it sounds weird, but my point is that you can’t yet see the good that’s going to happen. If hasn’t happened yet. Don’t be discouraged. It’s coming.
Up in the wee hours of the morning, is yet another perk of being bipolar. Yes, that's sarcasm because unlike some, I don't like being like this. I started getting a little more hyper than usual and now I can't sleep. I slept for an hour or two when hubby woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. So I wasn't worried about anything, but I was wide awake. Even though I now feel tired, I still don't feel sleepy. It is hard to explain. Well I already took some calm down medicine and that didn't work so I am getting ready to take more. I use it only when I have to, but considering I need to function in a few hours I WILL consider this one of those times. I was excited about started school and I guess maybe I am going through an up cycle. That sort of makes sense since I had a down cycle in the beginning of the summer. I am glad that the cycles are much shorter than they used to be. I remember being tired and having little energy or ambition to do anyt...
Comments
Post a Comment