I don’t know about you, but I had this false impression that I some how needed to buck up and power through the small stuff on my own. Cause If you’re not supposed to bother the people around you with the little whoas, then why on earth would I think it would be OK to tell God. I realize that my faith only extended to the big things. I didn’t bother to tell him if I had a cold or a headache or if I can find some thing I was looking for. No, those issues weren’t important enough. But here’s the thing if God loves us so much and cares about every part of our lives then it should be OK to come to him with anything. I realized that once again I let the people around me affect my view of God. So here’s the thing my day like some days was full of a bunch of little irritants. And while I’m not wallowing in a pool of discontent, I was feeling bad. And knowing that God cares about my little irritants helps a whole lot. I know that tomorrow will be better. I know that some things will heal in time. And I know that my God of all comfort will give me all the peace and strength that I need. There’s some sadness that will linger into tomorrow and maybe the days after, but I will be okay.
Up in the wee hours of the morning, is yet another perk of being bipolar. Yes, that's sarcasm because unlike some, I don't like being like this. I started getting a little more hyper than usual and now I can't sleep. I slept for an hour or two when hubby woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. So I wasn't worried about anything, but I was wide awake. Even though I now feel tired, I still don't feel sleepy. It is hard to explain. Well I already took some calm down medicine and that didn't work so I am getting ready to take more. I use it only when I have to, but considering I need to function in a few hours I WILL consider this one of those times. I was excited about started school and I guess maybe I am going through an up cycle. That sort of makes sense since I had a down cycle in the beginning of the summer. I am glad that the cycles are much shorter than they used to be. I remember being tired and having little energy or ambition to do anyt...
Comments
Post a Comment